Not a BF2 stats post

zengirl said:
wha... WHAT??????????

The big party obviously...... a BF2 themed engagement party, held on a Friday so he can recount the previous nights' victory or loss. It should be awesome! You in a candystriper outfit, Ryan in his combat wear..... hot :drool:

zengirl said:
To think, last week, I actually REMINDED him it was Thursday. :rolleyes: NEVER again! :lol:

Yeah...and i still didn't play...and the week before that...I had to take my computer apart to donate to work so it could get shipped out on a show the next morning. :(

Oh well...it's all in good fun... :D

next we get you playing with us!!! You can be a medic and get a sweet purple heart award like me. :)

AWARD_NAME_2191608.dds.png

Bubbles said:
:cool:

I think he's referring to the big party. :fly:
BigDov said:
The big party obviously...... a BF2 themed engagement party, held on a Friday so he can recount the previous nights' victory or loss. It should be awesome! You in a candystriper outfit, Ryan in his combat wear..... hot :drool:
:fly:

Probably referring to the wedding we're going to next weekend with my family.

:mad:

SchmilK said:
Oh well...it's all in good fun... :D

next we get you playing with us!!! You can be a medic and get a sweet purple heart award like me. :)

AWARD_NAME_2191608.dds.png
I need a computer that will support it first. :eek:

Next week we'll have a UF conference call and watch Dr. Phil together to make all the girls feel better.

Bubbles said:
Me too, but I'm still stuck on the "find a decent man" part of that equation. :(
Ooooo :heart:

Hang in there, it took me almost 30 years to find him

Bubbles said:
So I've got like 4 and a half left, ok I will calm down.

*I'm not an old maid yet like my mom says I am. :happy:
:( You aren't an old maid!!! Your 20's are for being single, stupid, and having fun. Your 30's are for you to start thinking about settling down, learning from the stupidity of your 20's and still having fun.

:heart:

SchmilK said:
It's hard to shop for Ms. Picky...
:eek: Maybe you should get in touch with a jeweler instead of trying to find something online......

I'm telling your mother