Not a BF2 stats post

SchmilK

Flaccid Member
Jun 22, 2005
Marklar
₥0
So i was playing and playing and playing yesterday then went to BFHQ and noticed my score didn't chage. :( G RRRRRR...WTF....I was playing awesome and got 2 ribbons or medals...so today I'm reading around and found out that EA is working on their stats server and updates are REEEEEAL slow....then i found www.bf2s.com for tracking stats..it had the same score as BFHQ in the game...so i start reading some more and they say that within the next 2 weeks the stats problem will be resolved globally...then I found this site which has VERY ACCURATE realtime stats!!
http://bf2.doggunn.info/

84 more points and I get to upgrade again! :D YAAAAY

http://bf2.doggunn.info/player.php?pid=SchmilK

replace the pid= wiht your BF2 name and you got stats! :D

Yeah this game is REAL evil...Sarah don't like Thursdays very much anymore. :(

ChikkenNoodul said:
She's gonna have to join a knitting club or something

If she's allowed to belong to the Harry Potter club, Ryan should be able to join the gaming club.

Sarcasmo said:
If she's allowed to belong to the Harry Potter club, Ryan should be able to join the gaming club.
Ryan also does the Harry Potter thing IIRC

Usually it's that way with men and women, the men join the women on their hobbies yet the women want nothing to do with our hobbies

Like collecting roadkill, and shaving forest creatures

ChikkenNoodul said:
Ryan also does the Harry Potter thing IIRC

Usually it's that way with men and women, the men join the women on their hobbies yet the women want nothing to do with our hobbies

Like collecting roadkill, and shaving forest creatures
:lol: We did the Harry Potter thing once, this is turning out to be every Thursday, and it's like he's not even home on Thursdays now.

He's glued to the computer for the entire evening, he doesn't even get up to go to the bathroom, if I cook dinner, I have to yell at him to eat, then he scarfs his food down and goes back to the computer. (I think he'd eat AT The computer if there were room).

I don't see him till he suddenly gets up and says, "I'm going to bed, sweet dreams".

:tard:

Hello? Remember me?

:(

I'm telling his mother

zengirl said:
:lol: We did the Harry Potter thing once, this is turning out to be every Thursday, and it's like he's not even home on Thursdays now.

He's glued to the computer for the entire evening, he doesn't even get up to go to the bathroom, if I cook dinner, I have to yell at him to eat, then he scarfs his food down and goes back to the computer. (I think he'd eat AT The computer if there were room).

I don't see him till he suddenly gets up and says, "I'm going to bed, sweet dreams".

:tard:

Hello? Remember me?

:(

I'm telling his mother

Welcome to married life.