Norwegian old country reunion

ChikkenNoodul said:
FAL's are the best of both worlds, having adjustable gas ;)

Though still not as accurate as an AR unless you spend a decent amount of cash.
Although setting up on a hill with your WWII Vintage 1903 Springfield and making woodchucks explode at 300 yards with iron sights has it's own kinda satisfaction.

Bubbles said:
wow, now you want me to "gander"? I don't know about all this. Do I still get to wear the cowboy hat while I ride. :lol:

That's really the end of my Texan vocab. I grew up in Norway for fuck's sake. I'm a metrosexual.

Bubbles said:
You grew up in Norway? :wtf:

What the hell hurricane-blasted rock did you just crawl out from under? We've been over this before. Thanks for reading all of my previous posts (in other threads)

Lame-o said:
What the hell hurricane-blasted rock did you just crawl out from under? We've been over this before. Thanks for reading all of my previous posts (in other threads)
What can we say? You're just that memorable.

Lame-o said:

Hey buddy, I'm still relatively new here....remember? I have only read the threads created since I have been hanging out here........there was nothing about Norway in those. So, anyway, I was shocked to hear that because I am quite fond of Norway. So cut the attitude Mr. Poopie-pants. :fly:

Bubbles said:
Hey buddy, I'm still relatively new here....remember? I have only read the threads created since I have been hanging out here........there was nothing about Norway in those. So, anyway, I was shocked to hear that because I am quite fond of Norway. So cut the attitude Mr. Poopie-pants. :fly:

Why are you fond of Norway?

Bubbles said:
Family tree. My ethnic roots are Norweigan and Russian-Jew. Yes being Jewish is my ethnicity...not my religion.

I don't care if it's your religion or not. Though I've never had a Jewish friend and I guess that will continue. :(

That's funny, though. My roots are Norwegian as well. My dad's family came here in 1702, and my mom's in the early 1900s. Just a coincidence I managed to grow up there. (oil) It's a ridiculously beautiful place, and such a great environment for kids to grow up in. And of course you're a stone's throw form mainland Europe.