WTF North Dakota to legalize killing abortion providers

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
I don't know a single woman who doesn't take the "get your laws off my body" stance

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
I'm a guy. if it's not my kid then it's none of my business what a woman does with her body.

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
yeah, you're not to bright, are you. rep nitwits are all about legislating morality. derp

Coqui

Piccolo Pete
Oct 14, 2004
Columbus, OH
No, you have no idea how the moral conservative side works do you.

I know Christians believe that, "Thou shalt not kill" I also know that they don't believe they are God so they have no right to condemn someone.

So which part of Christianity do you not follow out of those two?

And truth be told, I don't even think the moral conservative side knows how they work either.

Atan Nolme

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Karningul,Eriador, Endor
I know Christians believe that, "Thou shalt not kill" I also know that they don't believe they are God so they have no right to condemn someone.

So which part of Christianity do you not follow out of those two?

And truth be told, I don't even think the moral conservative side knows how they work either.

As usual c*ck boy you got it wrong.

NWnAn.gif

You make judgment calls about people everyday. If you say that you don't then the only person you are fooling is yourself.

Coqui

Piccolo Pete
Oct 14, 2004
Columbus, OH
As usual c*ck boy you got it wrong.

NWnAn.gif

You make judgment calls about people everyday. If you say that you don't then the only person you are fooling is yourself.

Assumptions that I make judgement calls about people doesn't make it so. I'm actually not judgemental at all.