WTF North America faces years of toxic oil rain from BP oil spill chemical dispersants

Applesauce

The Gypsy-The Acid Queen
Dec 9, 2008
Marklar
₥3,143
**There used to be an article worthy of discussion here, but it wasn't about shitting, beer or weight lifting so widespread cuntery occurred.**

Last edited:
**There used to be an article worthy of discussion here, but it wasn't about shitting, beer or weight lifting so widespread cuntery occurred.**

Last edited:
Well, the rain DOES taste funny in this storm right now that passed over the spill.....

our weather generally comes from the west. storms in texas show up here a few days later so we don't get weather out of the gulf

:confused: since when does oil evaporates like water? :confused:

lol, I'm pretty sure it's not the actually oil that is evaporating into the environment, but rather the Corexit's fumes. As it leaves the body of water is then that it changes into a gas.

I'm not sure how hard that part is to understand, (not being sarcastic or condescending), btw.

But, you can use many examples, to test this theory...

acid rain was the result of factories pumping harmful emissions into the atmosphere which would then get sucked into clouds and return as acid rain. factories can't pump harmful emissions out anymore unless you're china

lol, I'm pretty sure it's not the actually oil that is evaporating into the environment, but rather the Corexit's fumes. As it leaves the body of water is then that it changes into a gas.

I'm not sure how hard that part is to understand, (not being sarcastic or condescending), btw.

But, you can use many examples, to test this theory...

Oh I understand just fine, darlin
I also understand that it could all just be bullsh*t.

So, seeing that there has been a history of negative environmental issues caused by emissions, why would you label this as bullshit?