WTF North America faces years of toxic oil rain from BP oil spill chemical dispersants

Fuck you all.

I see NO ONE offering any reasons to support their "bullshit" claims.

All I see is condescending bullshit.

Carry on with weight lifting, shitting and beer conversations, as it's apparently the bulk of your attention spans.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
Fuck you all.

Carry on with weight lifting, shitting and beer conversations, as it's apparently the bulk of your attention spans.

Easy now. There's not much we can add to this. Either it happens or it doesn't. We can't prevent it at this time.

Fuck you all.

Woah, slow yer roll girl, first of all, I didnt say it WAS bullshit, I said it COULD BE bullshit.
Plus, theres nothing wrong with conversations about beer and pooping.

I thought you liked priusen?

The priuses are using all of the lithium. I use lithium batteries in my remote controls because they last longer. If they take all my lithium away, I will have to use regular batteries more, increasing the risk that my remote may die and I will have to get up to change the volume when I am watching my stories.

Do we have verification that this really is nev? Shortguy said it was really slow at work and he was bored, can we be certain it isn't just fly trying to keep himself entertained?

So anyways, the other day I was squatting this massive weight, when all of a sudden I took this massive, uncontrollable shit, right there on the mat. Looked like a little mogwai, even had a little fur on it. Anyway, the other guys just cracked me a beer and tossed it my way, said it was no big deal, everyone poops.

So anyways, the other day I was squatting this massive weight, when all of a sudden I took this massive, uncontrollable shit, right there on the mat. Looked like a little mogwai, even had a little fur on it. Anyway, the other guys just cracked me a beer and tossed it my way, said it was no big deal, everyone poops.

wait...you were doing squats in a gym with no pants on?

Does he stand behind you and hold you in a gentle embrace while youre doing your squats?

Sometimes. Sometimes he is a little...rougher. But he's a good trainer. Always makes sure I keep everything tight when I lift. You build more muscle that way.