WTF North America faces years of toxic oil rain from BP oil spill chemical dispersants

Oh. I only posted that first one, because if you go to the page, it has links and videos that I thought were interesting.

Also, the reason why I posted the actual, legit article in my second post.

Another reason not to live on the east coast. Serves em right, heathens and hippies, the whole lot of them.

You're saying that toxic rain cannot be created??

I'm saying you are comparing apples and oranges. the harmful emissions that caused toxic rain were from factories all over the country belching black toxic smoke into the air. the gulf situation has nothing to do with that

I'm saying you are comparing apples and oranges. the harmful emissions that caused toxic rain were from factories all over the country belching black toxic smoke into the air. the gulf situation has nothing to do with that

Where did I mention acid rain...?

I also addressed this when Liam mentioned acid rain...

Isn't that the stuff that pacey's friend was injected with to give her super powers? Great, now the entire east coast will be full of yuppy hipsters who can fly and blow stuff up with their brains.

You said toxic rain too.....she said acid rain after that. :fly:

Toxic rain, acid rain, either way everyone is bald, right? Just like theacoustician. He is still bald, right? And alive? Otherwise that would be in poor taste.

You still have not offered any reason of difference.

Just, "bullshit."

BTW, what do you think an "emission" is?
:fly:

You actually think the ONLY causes of toxic/acid rain are from 4 compounds?
Do we have a history of using this much of an extremely toxic substance without consequences in some way?
Do you have any idea how much Corexit has been dispersed?
It's also being air sprayed.