Non-UF Meat 08

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Marklar
₥15,546
This is the thread for everyone NOT going to the meat to post in.

I figure we should come up with some sort of prank to pull on everyone in Atlanta, like a hurricane or something while they are all there. Or maybe a b0mb threat to 6 flags. Any ideas?

I'm so embarassed that you act this way in front of everyone. Now no one will want to come to our fancy dinner parties.

Last edited:
Make w_a_w think he's poor somehow.

:mad:

actually I'm about to be rolling in it...moving 2 blocks from work and getting rid of the vette :cool: project w_a_w 2.0 is about to begin...it's all about streamlining and simplifying

make the prank a good one!

I'm so embarassed that you act this way in front of everyone. Now on one will want to come to our fancy dinner parties.

I am beyond pissed you have never invited me to a hoity toity dinner party before. :mad:

You do realize I live for nights like that, right?

I am beyond pissed you have never invited me to a hoity toity dinner party before. :mad:

You do realize I live for nights like that, right?

You do realize for us to have a dinner party, we would have to serve dinner, and that means I would have to cook. I avoid cooking dinner. I'll make you dessert though, come on over anytime. You can even dress up if you want.

I wanna come out there and poo on your porch, but Im afraid of getting a cactus thorn in my buttocks

I'll move the cactus off the porch just for you. :heart:

Edit: If you do though, watch out for the pigeon's nest above our porch somewhere. We have lots of eggs fall all over our front porch regularly. It's messy.

You do realize for us to have a dinner party, we would have to serve dinner, and that means I would have to cook. I avoid cooking dinner. I'll make you dessert though, come on over anytime. You can even dress up if you want.

:heart:

I will bring over the wine and...... oh wait........

:mad:

actually I'm about to be rolling in it...moving 2 blocks from work and getting rid of the vette :cool: project w_a_w 2.0 is about to begin...it's all about streamlining and simplifying

make the prank a good one!

damnit, now i have to code a new version of w_a_w sys, thanks a freaking lot :mad:

Last edited: