Non-meaters: What are you doing this weekend?

Coqui said:
Don't want to cause an argument, but that's quite the ignorant statement.
which part? From what I understand, Buddhists are quite tolerant of other religions. And Christianity sucks. Where did I go wrong?

fly said:
which part? From what I understand, Buddhists are quite tolerant of other religions. And Christianity sucks. Where did I go wrong?

Well I misread what you said. I took it as any other religion wouldn't have a problem with a kid wanting to go to Christianity. Buddhism may not have that issue, but just about any other religion (including atheism) would.

i just thought i would stop by and say omghi2u everyone. apparently i got an email saying they would do nasty things to me if i didnt.

so um hi2u F33nX

Onnotangu said:
Family: Super Christian baptists.
onno: Buddhist.

anything that isn't christian is bad and wrong...it's badong :rolleyes:

Sounds like the Simpsons episode when Lisa went Buddhist.

Seriously though I've thought about it. Im really interested in it. But you probably knew that since we kind of like the same things. I dont know how my folks would take it (Church of Christ, normal not Boston Movement now) but hell they probably expect it since my sister has allready said that she wouldnt be surpised if I brought home an Asian girl to meet my parents, and my Mom point out asked what race I was dateing. Again, the only one I wouldnt care about is my pops.

Anyways, dispite all that rambleing Im just going to say live your life on your own terms. much happier after I learned that, although most people think its just a laid back or an I dont givafuck attitude.

fly said:
you mean thorn bird?

just seeing this!!! bwahahahaha!! i lol when i read bsinning's comment, and i was mentally feeling how that might be (i have to pin mah girls down to go over speed bumps...c'mon...)

i think an earthquake would be soooo painful!!

This weekend and for the weeks following I will consider whether or not to follow medicine or dentistry. One is quicker to achieve and better paid, the other has always been the only job I've seen myself doing and has highly unsociable hours.
Other than that, I need to find a summer job starting tomorrow as I move into my new house on wednesday, yikes!

Galen said:
This weekend and for the weeks following I will consider whether or not to follow medicine or dentistry. One is quicker to achieve and better paid, the other has always been the only job I've seen myself doing and has highly unsociable hours.
Other than that, I need to find a summer job starting tomorrow as I move into my new house on wednesday, yikes!

Be a dentist! God knows, the UK needs 'em.