Non-meaters: What are you doing this weekend?

fly said:
That's wouldn't have been a lie, as there is nothing in them.

Hey now, I've made the earth move for a lady or two.

...and sadly there were no big breasted women in the surrounding area. Nothing but A & B cups for a seven mile radius. Glad I don't live there anymore!

Millions said:
Hey now, I've made the earth move for a lady or two.

...and sadly there were no big breasted women in the surrounding area. Nothing but A & B cups for a seven mile radius. Glad I don't live there anymore!
o rly. wanna make my earth move?

Galen said:
Today I went for a walk around the park and through a cemetery because I thought it looked pretty. Not much else as it's a stinky day out today and I have to go view a house later. Boo.
House is mine, pld doods.

ChikkenNoodul said:
How the hell did you manage that?

I don't need a sprinkler system, when I got to my house the grass was 2' high. I need something to mow like 5 acres of that shit temporarily until I can get the big tractor next year :(

goats. Many goats.

And I have no idea. It might just be jammed or sprained or something.

Onnotangu said:
well..I came out religion wise to my family. they were Not pleased.
:(

Ack, details may not be the same, but I know whereof you speak. For something that is supposed to bring people together religion does a damned good job of separating people. Sorry to hear it, that really sucks :(

Onnotangu said:
Family: Super Christian baptists.
onno: Buddhist.

anything that isn't christian is bad and wrong...it's badong :rolleyes:
What's funny is if it were reversed, they would be okay with it.

Christianity > I cant think of anything to go here

SpangeMonkee said:
you, the missus, jj & bast should come to Atlanta and we'll all head up to Helen, GA and go tubing.
SOunds good to me! :D

Edit: I just read that thing about peeing...maybe not..or at least I"ll have to be upstream from you ;)