Non-meaters: What are you doing this weekend?

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Marklar
₥3,859
Ok, so we all know that we're trying to live vicariously through those in Savannah (which is hard to do since there are NO PICS:p). What's everyone up to this weekend?

It's rained and been icky out, so we've been inside. Today is Bill and my 1-year anniversary, so we're going out to dinner tonight. Meanwhile, we're celebrating by playing with our new toys (omg i got a DS!) and drinking some damn good Gewurtzraminer :drool:

Today I have studied and cleaned. It's been a nice day, partially due to the amazing weather. Birds make it hard while I study though, there is an old maple tree next to my window and they don't shut up. I complain too much. Besides, I can sit here and look out at people going about their business, so it's not all bad.

My mom stole our daugther for the weekend so we've been taking it easy. Yesterday we went to see Mr and Mrs Smith (hilarious). Today we went to church and are now just killing time on the computer till we head over to KNYTE's parents for his mother's birthday.

SpangeMonkee said:
nothin' sad and boring about spending time with your kids. I spend time with my kid. just in savannah. ;)

It was the Star Wars thing that was a bit sad. When the first one came out I didn't even pay much attention to it. I can finally say I've watched all six now :cool:

Its over now but friday went to SixFlags with some friends, Turner rented out the park so I treated a bunch of people. Yesterday went to the movies and coffee with a friend. She really helped me out with a few things. after that went to Dawsonville to a kegger. Today I slept most of the day but I went to H mart and got a ton of canned coffee's and noodles and some goods for okonomiyaki (Japanese Pizza) which I will eventually get around to cooking sometime next week.

Actually I was at another meet during the time of their meet. and before you bitch and moan...

THERE WERE MORE UF'ERS AT THIS MEET THAN [M]'ERS.

So technically we've had two officially sanctioned UF meets at the same time?

I spent the entire weekend working on our sprinkler system. Again. I think I dislocate my finger.

April went out on her 4 wheeler.

Pr061305bigseat.jpg

smileynev were you poking your finger where it didn't belong again?

Today I went for a walk around the park and through a cemetery because I thought it looked pretty. Not much else as it's a stinky day out today and I have to go view a house later. Boo.