Non-denominational holiday season vacation ideas

my little brony

Keep Being A Little Bitch
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥21,495
One of my people just put in his notice and while I'm sad to see him go the benefit is that I get to move my own vacation from early February to the end of December, right on top of xmas and new years.

But being that it's relatively short notice I haven't thought about what I want to do. I'll be transiting from Dubai and the only real restriction is that I can't go back to the states. I was thinking of Europe, maybe traveling via train for a couple weeks but I don't know if it would be a pain in the ass during winter. Heading to Thailand or somewhere else in SE Asia would be fun as well and I've never been.

where o where should I go :confused:

Soooo... thread over?

well no, I'd still like to hear ideas. I'm not sure exactly what dates I have available but generally from mid december to mid january so while I'm eager to spend the holidays with our favorite brits I'm still wondering about the other parts. should I fly into berlin and take the train to the UK? should I stop by rome for a bit on the way back? maybe get baked in amsterdam and fail my return to country piss test resulting in losing my job and clearance, clarence? would it be too pricey to see the swiss alps while I have the chance? is it too cold to see boobs in spain?

so many options. but at least we've narrowed it down to the cracker motherland.

unless I just hang out in the dubai as well for a short time. but yes @APRIL, many overwhelming choices indeed

Last edited by a moderator:
I think visiting the UK would be cool to do and taking your time traveling through Europe, but a part of me couldn't ignore other countries that would be more of a PITA to get to from other parts of the world if you were ever back in the US.

I love the idea of Thailand or Hong Kong. A friend of mine is traveling that region (starting from Hong Kong) on vacation right now and the photos look amazing!!!!!

I've always wanted to go to India, but that would be more to visit family and some of their places of interest than anything else.

I think visiting the UK would be cool to do and taking your time traveling through Europe, but a part of me couldn't ignore other countries that would be more of a PITA to get to from other parts of the world if you were ever back in the US.

I love the idea of Thailand or Hong Kong. A friend of mine is traveling that region (starting from Hong Kong) on vacation right now and the photos look amazing!!!!!

I've always wanted to go to India, but that would be more to visit family and some of their places of interest than anything else.

that's a good point. granted I'm out here for quite a while longer but it would indeed be more difficult to get to the east back from the states