Hawt No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act

150325_451298162749_545277749_6034168_7107387_n.jpg

lol @ rightwinger perception tactic.

Per the dictionary, a sky is a region in the upper atmosphere of the earth. Other planets have their own skies. So technically, you're wrong.

sky   
[skahy] Show IPA
noun, plural skies, verb skied or skyed, sky·ing.
–noun Often, skies ( for defs. 1–4 ) .
the region of the clouds or the upper air; the upper atmosphere of the earth: airplanes in the sky; cloudy skies.
the heavens or firmament, appearing as a great arch or vault.
the supernal or celestial heaven: They looked to the sky for help.
the climate: the sunny skies of Italy.
Obsolete . a cloud.

128989906104708570.jpg

Per the dictionary, a sky is a region in the upper atmosphere of the earth. Other planets have their own skies. So technically, you're wrong.

sky   
[skahy] Show IPA
noun, plural skies, verb skied or skyed, sky·ing.
–noun Often, skies ( for defs. 1–4 ) .
the region of the clouds or the upper air; the upper atmosphere of the earth: airplanes in the sky; cloudy skies.
the heavens or firmament, appearing as a great arch or vault.
the supernal or celestial heaven: They looked to the sky for help.
the climate: the sunny skies of Italy.
Obsolete . a cloud.

128989906104708570.jpg

Actually it sounds like there is only one sky. The Earth's.

Sorry ape.. but unless your also saying their are multiple heavens, then there is only one single sky no matter where you are in the universe.

Sorry ape.. but unless your also saying their are multiple heavens, then there is only one single sky no matter where you are in the universe.

A sky is different to everyone depending on where you are -- composed of planets, stars, black matter, black holes, my dick, etc. You may have clouds in your sky, while my sky does not.

A sky is different to everyone depending on where you are -- composed of planets, stars, black matter, black holes, my dick, etc. You may have clouds in your sky, while my sky does not.

Keep telling yourself that.. What use do you Americans have for knowledge anyway..