Hawt No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act

better yet we should just round up all the criminals and ship them off to a fucking island or something

holy fuck you are fucking dumb... seriously, this post here is quite possible THE dumbest post ever made on a forum renowned for dumb ass post.

that having less government influence in our lives is a good thing. you continually take it to an illogical extreme and make the implication that we're advocating complete anarchy and total lack of government

You think bankrupt states is how it should be? What else is going to happen with states that everyone is leaving?

if they control their spending they do fine. or better yet, the states will improve themselves in order to keep their citizens. breed competition among the states and they will all strive to be better

holy fuck you are fucking dumb... seriously, this post here is quite possible THE dumbest post ever made on a forum renowned for dumb ass post.

what do you think would happen if we did that? just rounded all the scum of society and shoved them off to some far away rock, then come back in a couple hundred years. wonder what they'd say?

something along the lines of "g'day mate" I imagine

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
that having less government influence in our lives is a good thing. you continually take it to an illogical extreme and make the implication that we're advocating complete anarchy and total lack of government

extreme? I don't see it as an extreme at all.

if they control their spending they do fine. or better yet, the states will improve themselves in order to keep their citizens. breed competition among the states and they will all strive to be better

what do you think would happen if we did that? just rounded all the scum of society and shoved them off to some far away rock, then come back in a couple hundred years. wonder what they'd say?

omfg.. just control the spending... fuck you are useless.. Just do this, just do that.. yeah..

btw, an interesting quote stolen from the Fatwallet Finance forum...

"A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship."

The average age of the world’s greatest civilizations from the beginning of history, has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

1) From bondage to spiritual faith;

2) From spiritual faith to great courage;

3) From courage to liberty;

4) From liberty to abundance;

5) From abundance to complacency;

6) From complacency to apathy;

7) From apathy to dependence;

8) From dependency back into bondage.”

-----------------

We are clearly in at least stage 6. I'd say we're at 6.5. Europe is firmly in 7 and look where it's getting them.

:clap:

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person

no one found this funny? GO FUCK YOURSELVES

Found it funny.

Haven't figured out how to fuck myself yet. Will report later with details.