Hawt No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act

Casper

Bobbert Cheapstein
Oct 6, 2009
Marklar
₥0
Might be a repost.

The recent drive behind H.R. 3, the "No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act," is animated by one thing and one thing only -- the deep and abiding belief among its cosponsors that women are chattel. Not even that "babies are great" -- many of the same cosponsors are those who'd all but wash their hands of the responsibility of ensuring those children got affordable health care. But what's getting all of the attention in the bill is the part where legislators have banded together to mansplain the various shadings of the crime of "rape" to America.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/01/whats-behind-the-drive-to-redefine-rape_n_816967.html

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/postpartisan/2011/02/what_is_forcible_rape_exactly.html

I do like how this was the first act after Obamacare they want a vote on. You know, forget that whole stance that job creation and budget deficit correction are on the top of the list for things to work on.

I have no problem with women making their own abortion choices as long as they aren't doing that in place of birth control. I think everyone should practice safe sex. There is no excuse not to in modern society.

I have no problem with women making their own abortion choices as long as they aren't doing that in place of birth control. I think everyone should practice safe sex. There is no excuse not to in modern society.

The question is, are you among the majority of voters though?

Abortion is the dumbest form of birth control possible.

cause we didn't fuckin cause it. people know where babies come from these days, about time they take some responsibility too.

how about this, to get welfare or an abortion paid for by uncle sam you have to get the free tubal ligation that comes along with it?

because you didn't cause it? There are lots of things you didn't cause, but are paying for anyway..

yea, so about we trim those things? there's a shitload of stuff out there i didn't cause that i'm not paying for either... yet.

and there's a shitload of stuff i did cause that i take responsibility for and don't expect other people to pay for.

Either we pay for abortions or someone better come up with a novel idea to help idiots prevent from getting preggo.

Obviously condoms, birth control, etc. isn't doing the job.

yea, so about we trim those things? there's a shitload of stuff out there i didn't cause that i'm not paying for either... yet.

and there's a shitload of stuff i did cause that i take responsibility for and don't expect other people to pay for.

Yeah, let's get rid of the interstate highway system.