No one knows what Intelligent Design is

b_sinning said:
I always love hearing about multiple sexual partners from people named itburnswheenipee.

The only good part of cheaters is when the black women give the smackdown on the guy and then tells the new girl stuff like "His lazy butt can't even pay for his babies food and he's out wit you?" Makes you wonder why in the hell they want to stay with them in the first place.

fly most of the average population couldn't find Louisana on a map or name a president before Reagan, but can tell you about the latest nipple slip of Paris Hilton.

Tru.Story.

ceiling fly said:
:thrawn:

I just did a presentation for class on Intelligent Design and only one person knew what it was. What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Just be glad there was only one person that knew what Intelligent Design was, Means theres fewer idiots believing its garbage.

itburnswhenipee said:
Kids today. Feh! All they care about is their i-pods and their flashy cars and their modern hairstyles and their overpriced lattes and their cliche tattoos and their fashionably distressed clothes and their multiple sexual partners and their slickly packaged television programs and their increasingly formulaic cinema and their protien bars and their workout regimen and their hip nightclubs and their popular shooters and their I don't even know what.

So, in conclusion, I have no idea what young people do nowadays on account of my being completely out of touch.

"We can’t bust heads like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to tell 'em stories that don’t go anywhere -- like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. 'Give me five bees for a quarter,' you’d say.
"Now where were we? Oh yeah -- the important thing was that I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn’t have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones..."
"Nothing's impossible in life. For example, I never thought that I could shoot down a German plane. Last year I proved myself wrong."

ceiling fly said:
I did, because I guess I didn't know my audience. I only had 10 minutes and figured they knew what it was (or at least what it had to do with). I couldn't have been further from the truth.

Well if you were trying to persuade them that ID is crazy, it should have been easy since you were working with a clean slate. Was it a requirement to have the audience disagree with you?

I imagine the presentation going something like this:

Fly: Class, I am here today to prove to you that Intelligent Design is a bunch of cock-a-mamy bullshits.

Fred: [whispers to the fat chick in the next row] wtf is this guy talking about. Is intelligent design some new company that shows you how to decorate your house?

April: [whipsers back to Fred] Yeah, I think so. I just saw them on T.V. and they helped me pick colors for my breakfast nook. Those guys are the shit!

Fred: Whatever :rolleyes:

Fly: Does anyone in here honestly believe in Intelligent Design?

April: [raises hand] They totally hooked my place up with the feng shui, at least I think that's what they called it.

Fly: [smacks his own forehead] No, Intelligent design is the belief that some higher being has played a role in the creation and development of life on earth. It is very close to the creation theory.

Fred: That's the biggest bunch of bullshit I've ever heard.

April: Yeah, what kind of idiot would believe that?

Fly: Well I'm here to prove to you that it is completely idiotic...wait, did you just say you thought it was crazy?

Fred: Duh.

Professor: [uses the red marker a lot on his notepad] Sorry Mr. Fly, time is up. You may take your seat now.

Fly: Fuck.

I know what intelligent design is, intelligent design is a 30+ year old still in school for his bachelor's :fly:

and nev

BigDov said:
No one of significance..... move on citizen, nothing to see here.
look buddy, if you hadn't invited your wife to the forums we would all still think you were funny, okay?

edit: wait that wasn't you

I'd like to see a drool-boy drawn comic strip of my above dialog. Drool, you can have that ready and on my desk by Friday morning kthxbi.