No one knows what Intelligent Design is

ERage said:
Well if you were trying to persuade them that ID is crazy, it should have been easy since you were working with a clean slate. Was it a requirement to have the audience disagree with you?

I imagine the presentation going something like this:

Fly: Class, I am here today to prove to you that Intelligent Design is a bunch of cock-a-mamy bullshits.

Fred: [whispers to the fat chick in the next row] wtf is this guy talking about. Is intelligent design some new company that shows you how to decorate your house?

April: [whipsers back to Fred] Yeah, I think so. I just saw them on T.V. and they helped me pick colors for my breakfast nook. Those guys are the shit!

Fred: Whatever :rolleyes:

Fly: Does anyone in here honestly believe in Intelligent Design?

April: [raises hand] They totally hooked my place up with the feng shui, at least I think that's what they called it.

Fly: [smacks his own forehead] No, Intelligent design is the belief that some higher being has played a role in the creation and development of life on earth. It is very close to the creation theory.

Fred: That's the biggest bunch of bullshit I've ever heard.

April: Yeah, what kind of idiot would believe that?

Fly: Well I'm here to prove to you that it is completely idiotic...wait, did you just say you thought it was crazy?

Fred: Duh.

Professor: [uses the red marker a lot on his notepad] Sorry Mr. Fly, time is up. You may take your seat now.

Fly: Fuck.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: / 5

Drool-Boy said:
To kick things up a notch, Im gonna give this planet a good shot from my spice weazle. BAM!! You got life baby!

:lol: at the futurama reference. I miss that show.

ceiling fly said:
I did, because I guess I didn't know my audience. I only had 10 minutes and figured they knew what it was (or at least what it had to do with). I couldn't have been further from the truth.
That's because Florida isn't included in the bible belt. Had you been in GA the class prolly could have given you the presentation.

Edited for typo. :D

Last edited:
Pandora said:
That's because Florida is included in the bible belt. Had you been in GA the class prolly could have given you the presentation.

Had you been in Georgia, the class probably would have not been able to spell it's own name correctly. :fly:

That's easy, ID is the truth, praise Jesus!!!

April23 said:
That's America... we don't watch the news, we watch Geraldo.

He was fanTAStic in the Al Capone's vaults show.

Thorn Bird said:
it's not that hard.

Not when I think about your body shape it isn't ;)

I keed I keed

elpmis said:
I know what intelligent design is, intelligent design is a 30+ year old still in school for his bachelor's :fly:

[hides face]

I almost just got me another Degree.

I was over setting up some equipment for Graduation tomorrow and they had tables covered in them. My boss said no. He's no fun sometimes.

b_sinning said:
I almost just got me another Degree.

I was over setting up some equipment for Graduation tomorrow and they had tables covered in them. My boss said no. He's no fun sometimes.

I know this has absolutely nothing to do with anything but I know a guy who graduated from UNC-Chapel Hill with a degree in Psychology but they printed his degree with his name but the major was in Physics. He framed that bitch and put it up in his office. I told him he should go try to score a job in a nuclear power plant or something.

OK, back on topic now. Go!