No More Sunsets

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
So basically this guy is filming his final days of being addicted to Meth. Listed below is a link to the whole story...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/21/AR2006052100266.html

What are your feelings on his actions?

IMO this documentary could do wonders by kids actually seeing what this drug will do to you. Not can do to you but WILL do to you, first hand. I have read other stories that say he was very optimistic about his death. That as long as it helped save 1 person from the pain he and his family went through it would all be worth it. I feel that although he lived a life of meaningless drug addiction he made his life worth something near the end. To bad it took him that long.

I've never seen something actually stop someone. You've been around addicts, and 'enthusiasts', it's the same bs line with all of them 'if you keep it under control...', 'I wont get addicted'. Yeah sure retard, that's why you're snorting coke at work.

I really should have just made this On Topic. This thread is about a guy who is filming the end of his life in hopes that it saves others.

THIS IS NOT A DRUG THREAD.

Honestly I thought people would be interested in this for the story itself not to just spam it with crap. It is not On Topic so I could care less but it is a good story if anyone is actually interested.

Honestly I thought people would be interested in this for the story itself not to just spam it with crap. It is not On Topic so I could care less but it is a good story if anyone is actually interested.

I read the story. To be honest, I wasn't interested but read it because you posted it. And I am still not interested. A few people from that article need smacked upside the head.

I read the story. To be honest, I wasn't interested but read it because you posted it. And I am still not interested. A few people from that article need smacked upside the head.

meh, maybe I got more out of it because I have seen it and the people who go down that road.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, calm down Pandora, we didn't mean anything by it.

Last edited:
Unfortunately hindsight tends to come too late to be a useful teacher. This guy's heart is in the right place though, and I'm glad he chose to do that. If even 1 person truly takes it to heart it's worth it. All that's left is to hope he heals and recovers somehow. It's a shame to watch a young person kill themself out of apathy or delusion. His kids should know their daddy.