JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
this may cause some of you to rethink living there

Senate passes bill to outlaw sex with animals
The Associated Press

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Having sex with animals could soon be outlawed in Florida.

The Senate unanimously passed a bill (SB 448) Tuesday that would make it a third degree felony for anyone to have sex with an animal. A similar bill in the House has not been debated on the floor.

Florida is one of 16 states without a law banning bestiality.

The bill sponsored by Sen. Nan Rich, D-Weston, D-Weston, would make the offense a third-degree felony, punishable by up to five years in prison. The Florida law would not apply to veterinary practices.

According to the national Humane Society, several studies highlight a link between sexual assault of animals and sex crimes against humans.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/florida/AP/story/1021810.html#Comments_Container

The most telling part is the power of the vet lobby in Fla. They were able to get an exemption from the law.

"Sir, step away from the animal"
Man stands up, hastily pulling his pants up "It's ok officer" he says as he shows the cop a card, "I am a vet"

"Oh, sorry sir, carry on"

The most telling part is the power of the vet lobby in Fla. They were able to get an exemption from the law.

"Sir, step away from the animal"
Man stands up, hastily pulling his pants up "It's ok officer" he says as he shows the cop a card, "I am a vet"

"Oh, sorry sir, carry on"

The reason for that is for animal husbandry purposes.
Proceed with the jokes.

They only in recent history made it illegal to have sex with corpses in CA.

I think they should name the laws like this after the person that got caught doing something that required the new law.

Instead of the no sex with the dead law just call it the John, you sick dead fucker, Dorian law.

you leave Linsay Lohan out of this you son of a whore!!!!!!
she's america's sweetheart!!!

Well, I do understand she is the posterchild for women who had everything but still aren't happy. Which would also explain why should would be a posterchild for a large population of north american women.