No more "qtip in the pee hole" testing!

I see. I just didn't pick up any agreement, in fact I was just lost. I didn't read the article to be honest. I just like to make sweeping generalisations.
They are the best kind but yeah I suck at not arguing. No personal experiences with stds, no cavities either still. Im medically unexciting and have a high pain threshold.

Actually wish there were other topics on here but Im too tired to think of anything. Just waiting for people to get home to say night.

I have a head cold, and like the snots wont stop. The idea of pus seeping out of anything is horrrrrid.

What's wrong with a qtip up the urethra? :confused:

And if there was a male pill for birth control that did not cause permenant damage, that didn't affect hormonal levels to any great degree, and was reversible I would use it.

Of course if I fucked women that is. I'm responsible like that.

enemy is a doctor now, don't you know.

she works in a doctors office.

this is better than any foundation training.

i've been told that qtip in the out hole is the most excrutiating pain man can experience.

it's not so bad if you don't make a big deal of it - neither is a digital rectal.

sometimes if the ultrasound mashing up of kidney stones doesn't work, using a small basket made from wire up the japs eye was the only real way we could get them out.

that, i assure you, is much more painful