No more "qtip in the pee hole" testing!

I hear that putting a rod in the out hole, for a man, will produce an extremely intense orgasm.

any stimulation of the region will cause the penis to become immediately flacid, if you think about it the urethra is a path directly in - a lot of damage could be done if anything gets "up" there.

it's also not smooth sailing once you get in either, the urethra is sort of rough due to the passing of fluids constantly pulling off old skin cells.

i'd say it would be a very intense tickling feeling more than anything, but would cognate as pain.

any stimulation of the region will cause the penis to become immediately flacid, if you think about it the urethra is a path directly in - a lot of damage could be done if anything gets "up" there.

it's also not smooth sailing once you get in either, the urethra is sort of rough due to the passing of fluids constantly pulling off old skin cells.

i'd say it would be a very intense tickling feeling more than anything, but would cognate as pain.
you're damn right it cognates as pain.

i can't imagine ever getting any kind of sexual satisfaction messing with that.

My college made all new freshmen watch the horrific STD movie I've ever seen. It showed almost every stage of the worse of the VDs. Multiple pictures of peoples privates literally rotting off. I've always played extra safe since watching that movie.

ugh, this thread gave me the willys

SIA-43WillysJeep_lede.jpg