No more "qtip in the pee hole" testing!

Jonny_B

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
₥76
Reading an article on the CDC STD stats report that was released recently. It's interesting stuff and if you care you can read it here:

http://www.slate.com/id/2208898/

The bit that caught my eye, though was this:
Women are tested for chlamydia infections much more frequently than men—though that may change now that the old, pretty unpleasant exam for men is being replaced by a simple urine test.
YAY!!! :nevx3:

So far I've remained STD free, but I once had a UTI that I thought was the clap. I did NOT enjoy the test. Glad to hear that's over with. Who's with me?

why would they choose shoving stuff down your pee hole before a simple urine test...
the test is to determine if a certain type of bacteria is present. previously the only way to know was to swab the area. now they can apparently tell from a urine sample. it's a new development, not an either/or decision.

the test is to determine if a certain type of bacteria is present. previously the only way to know was to swab the area. now they can apparently tell from a urine sample. it's a new development, not an either/or decision.

but you pee out of their, how hard could it of been to find traces of it in the urine in the first place..

some days - i want to just jam a HB pencil right into the cervix

eye of sauron my ass

I bet if you paid attention in that class they use to teach you staining you would know. Cause I know I dont.

:lol:

It's nothing to do with the test as to why women get tested more than men. I think women generally give more of a shit about sexual health than men ever do. If there was a male pill would the split of people in relationships taking the pill be 50/50? Would it fuck, men don't take responsibilities about these things as seriously as women do. Mainly because women get pregnant whereas men can just run off to another city and not give a shit. All the men who care about that kinda thing are married.

/feminism.

Truth hurts.

Men know they're clean because their girlfriends got tested.

True story, though I've always wondered why it's called the 'clap'. Burning and whatnot just isnt associated with clapping in my mind.

Edit: I need to learn to read, it's not for gonor-cant spell the rest.

Last edited: