WTF No. It's not a new movie from Marvel. It's real...

I watched that with a girl I'm dating a few weeks ago. It was amazing. I felt so incredibly bad and embarrassed for those assholes. Especially the semi retarded one who would occasionally pause during his interview to drink a can of beer out of his trunk. Some day soon one or more of them will be brutally murdered, probably by the same drug dealers one of them pestered in a park on camera.

That show is a train wreck.

How awkward is it to watch someone who is completely convinced of their own awesomeness walk down a street and get smirked or laughed at by everyone, including cops? And their names. God, their terrible, terrible names. It's so fucking gay.

Cop: "Hey, what's your name sir?"
Asshole: "The Pariah Lightning Crusader." *hands on hips*
Cop, smirking: "Uh huh. Well you're making the women around here nervous. Please go the fuck back to your basement before I accidentally shoot you. No, I don't want to shake your fucking hand. Disgusting. God knows where that chunk of ham has been."
Asshole, best superhero voice: "Keep fighting the good fight kind sir!"
Cop: "Jesus Christ I hope you die."

I watched that with a girl I'm dating a few weeks ago. It was amazing. I felt so incredibly bad and embarrassed for those assholes. Especially the semi retarded one who would occasionally pause during his interview to drink a can of beer out of his trunk. Some day soon one or more of them will be brutally murdered, probably by the same drug dealers one of them pestered in a park on camera.

That show is a train wreck.

I said pretty much the exact same thing when I first heard about this.

Civitron is obviously closet gay.

edit: lol @ Phantom Zero. You'd just have to walk briskly in order to get away.

Some of these people would definitely be heroes if they took the stupid cape off. That one guy is a EMT. That's heroic enough.

If there were real superheroes I don't think they would post profiles on the internet from their mom's basement.