Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥50,768
Steam
heyfubuddy
sorry, no update.
Work is just killing me lately and its hard to come home in the evenings and force myself to work on it. Plus I dont want to do a halfassed job just for the sake of putting out a comic.
Hopefully in the next week or two Ill be able to get back into the swing of things.
If youre going to be mad at me or cuss me about this, you can just stuff it in your ass. Its my work, not yours.

Thx guys.

sorry, no update.
Work is just killing me lately and its hard to come home in the evenings and force myself to work on it. Plus I dont want to do a halfassed job just for the sake of putting out a comic.
Hopefully in the next week or two Ill be able to get back into the swing of things.
If youre going to be mad at me or cuss me about this, you can just stuff it in your ass. Its my work, not yours.

Thx guys.

:lol:
<3

This is how it all starts. "Oh I'm soooo busy at work." Pretty soon it's "Oh, I'll do it after I watch Lost" and then "Fuck off I'm eating again."

This is what youv'e really been spending your time on....

weird.gif

sorry, no update.

Thx guys.

Very understandable JP. :heart: