No cakes, just a box, Pandora

Aww thanks guys. :heart: A moonlight 500lb naked tranny is the best present evar! :fly:

I am working today, tho I did take the liberty of coming in a little late.

Tonight there shall be much celebrations with the Spanges, The Josh, my hubby and pints of Newcastle :drool:

Sarcasmo said:
Angela
by David Bennett

I close my eyes and think of you
Savouring the taste of your name
It reminds me of everything you mean
Such happiness and warmth inside

Glowing inside with a feeling so nice
Whenever I think of you, Angela
I occupy my time, staring into space
Dreaming of being together, forever

I love you with all my heart
You are my dreams and desires
The fire that warms my days
Now and forever, Angela, my love.

I googled poems about your name looking for something funny, but thought this was far more stalkerish.

:lol: Nice. :heart: If you really want to be King Stalker tho you need to get a tattoo of my ass on your ass. :fly: ;)

Pandora said:
:lol: Nice. :heart: If you really want to be King Stalker tho you need to get a tattoo of my ass on your ass. :fly: ;)

Argh. Does it have to be a tattoo? Can't I shave your name into my back hair or something?

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday
There is sadness in the air, people crying everywhere

(When I took choir in 6th grade (it was forced), our teacher would sing this song with really melancholy music on people's birthdays. Fun stuff).

wonko80 said:
There is sadness in the air, people crying everywhere

(When I took choir in 6th grade (it was forced), our teacher would sing this song with really melancholy music on people's birthdays. Fun stuff).

You poor thing. You must have been scared for life! No wonder your friends with Sarcasmo... :fly:

Pandora said:
fxt. aka taeric :D

*sigh* Why do my stalkers always have commitment issues..... :(

thinkink.jpg

wonko80 said:
You pretentious homo. You referred to it as ink. I will kill you when I get off of work today.

Are you mocking me, or does your eye also twitch when someone calls it "ink"? I thought I was the only one.

:fly:

wonko80 said:
You pretentious homo. You referred to it as ink. I will kill you when I get off of work today.
letting wonko80 out of PG was the coolest thing this forum ever did