No cakes, just a box, Pandora

Pandora deserves a cake more tha most. So here you go.

Pr081704handcake.jpg

Happy Birthday!

Angela
by David Bennett

I close my eyes and think of you
Savouring the taste of your name
It reminds me of everything you mean
Such happiness and warmth inside

Glowing inside with a feeling so nice
Whenever I think of you, Angela
I occupy my time, staring into space
Dreaming of being together, forever

I love you with all my heart
You are my dreams and desires
The fire that warms my days
Now and forever, Angela, my love.

I googled poems about your name looking for something funny, but thought this was far more stalkerish.

KNYTE said:
I've seen the heaven one a few times, which one are you referring to?
A Mormon family moves to South Park - they are really nice to everyone, etc. Then it tells the story of Joseph Smith in a musical style. Of how he translated the golden plates with translation tools made of stone, in a hat, etc.

theacoustician said:
I have already been informed that "they come in pints tonight" and that I am DD.

are you going to the place we went that night when Spange and Thorn came over? It's only like a mile and a half away :p

We went to mellow mushroom the other night, and had 15min left on happy hour. I got all excited and giddy when I realised that ment $6 pitchers of Blue Moon draught! But then they shot me down and said it was only a certain few that were valid for the HH pitcher special, and Blue Moon wasn't one of them. I was a sad panda.

bast_imret said:
We went to mellow mushroom the other night, and had 15min left on happy hour. I got all excited and giddy when I realised that ment $6 pitchers of Blue Moon draught! But then they shot me down and said it was only a certain few that were valid for the HH pitcher special, and Blue Moon wasn't one of them. I was a sad panda.

Blue Moon with an orange slice is :drool:

bast_imret said:
Blue Moon is fucking nasty.

ERage said:
How someoen could drink that strawberry shortcaek piss is beyond me. I remember trying it years ago and hating it. I figured that maybe there was something wrong with me and tried it again about a year ago. I immediately ordered something else.

fly said:
How someoen could drink that strawberry shortcaek piss is beyond me. I remember trying it years ago and hating it. I figured that maybe there was something wrong with me and tried it again about a year ago. I immediately ordered something else.

:lol:

fly said:

Blue Moon is great for 1 beer, after that it makes me wanna vomit but I love just having 1.