No boys allowed!!

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0
Course with that title you'll all flock to this thread.

So I'm rebelling against all the BF2 threads and started an "all girl" thread. In this thread we will discuss important girlie related subjects.

We'll start with Kiwi's question:

kiwi said:
Speaking of girly stuff, anyone know of a good sunless tanning lotion?

I've heard the Jergans stuff is awesome, but good luck finding it. It's sold out everywhere. Everything I've tried leaves me with streaks tho. :(

Seriously though, I totally f'ed up that APC last night with a couple of 203s. I knew I had it when it started smoking after the first shot, and when it blew taking over the cp was easy as pie.

Pandora said:
Course with that title you'll all flock to this thread.

So I'm rebelling against all the BF2 threads and started an "all girl" thread. In this thread we will discuss important girlie related subjects.

We'll start with Kiwi's question:

I've heard the Jergans stuff is awesome, but good luck finding it. It's sold out everywhere. Everything I've tried leaves me with streaks tho. :(

I'll have to test it out. I burn way to easy to try to get a tan the normal way (that and the older I get, I know, I'm SOOOO old, but anyways, the less I want to damage my skin).

Sarcasmo said:
Seriously though, I totally f'ed up that APC last night with a couple of 203s. I knew I had it when it started smoking after the first shot, and when it blew taking over the cp was easy as pie.

:fly:

I just took the hugest shit ever.
And I dont mean your garden-variety huge shit, this bad boy wrapped around the bowl three times.
I had to flush the commode five times just to get it all down ffs.

locum.jpg

F33nX said:
ooh, here's a good question: what's your favorite shade of red nailpolish? i'm a fan of classic red by CG coverslicks.

I don't wear red anymore, I actually only ever do french pedicures (I can't wear polish on my fingernails, it eats through them and make them break really easy).

kiwi said:
I don't wear red anymore, I actually only ever do french pedicures (I can't wear polish on my fingernails, it eats through them and make them break really easy).
my toenails are WAY WAY too short for a french pedicure. i can't wear nailpolish on my fingers anymore (lab gloves, sterile technique, 2-way isolation for animal models, etc) :(