Hawt NNers

Not staying on NN either. I quit a long time ago. Just stopped by to say hello to people I've missed from nn, i was bored during Tues WoW maintenance, had a few PMs on NN telling me a lot of my friends came here. They suggested I checked this site out.

Its nothing personal, just don't have the time to keep up with forums anymore. Been spending all my free time gunning for server firsts with my guild for the new tier content in WoW.
Boooooo

Come and visit at least

I do love you. I even said so. You know, assuming you are the real lemons... and it wasnt you that I was apologizing for. It was all the queers that follow you around the internet.

you have scared her away... I will never forgive you. If it takes every breath I have in me, I will seek vengeance on you Jewish-style

you have scared her away... I will never forgive you. If it takes every breath I have in me, I will seek vengeance on you Jewish-style

What is that. Replace his matzo balls with pork balls? Give him a yarmulke that used to be rosanne bars binge night bra? Load his dreidel so it won't spin?

What is that. Replace his matzo balls with pork balls? Give him a yarmulke that used to be rosanne bars binge night bra? Load his dreidel so it won't spin?

could have been worse, you could have gone with the white collar crime angle... this is better...

no I will visit him, bring many gifts, cook him a huge meal and then proceed to give him guilt trips that he hasn't done shit in return or even visit... this will continue until his migraines are daily

could have been worse, you could have gone with the white collar crime angle... this is better...

no I will visit him, bring many gifts, cook him a huge meal and then proceed to give him guilt trips that he hasn't done shit in return or even visit... this will continue until his migraines are daily

Wow, being Jewish is like being an Irish mom.