Hawt NNers

Oh great. Now were gonna have a bunch of queers transfer over here from nn. I love you lemons, but wherever you go, the internet leghumpers are sure to follow.

On behalf of the few cool nners, I apologize to the long time members of this forum for the shit storm you're about to endure.
as long as TOS doesn't join, we're still fine

speaking of which, whenever i post on OT, some smartass accuses me of some TOS shenanigans....and i always wondered why....until JPC recently told me about his sehnans with her and i can now see why people get our usernames confused

Oh great. Now were gonna have a bunch of queers transfer over here from nn. I love you lemons, but wherever you go, the internet leghumpers are sure to follow.

On behalf of the few cool nners, I apologize to the long time members of this forum for the shit storm you're about to endure.

apology not accepted. ITs either seppeku for you, or defense of this forum to keep the leghumpers at bay.

lol.

Bullshit you love me.

And don't worry, im not staying.

You're not staying?

Why?

Well, that's not very nice.

Not staying on NN either. I quit a long time ago. Just stopped by to say hello to people I've missed from nn, i was bored during Tues WoW maintenance, had a few PMs on NN telling me a lot of my friends came here. They suggested I checked this site out.

Its nothing personal, just don't have the time to keep up with forums anymore. Been spending all my free time gunning for server firsts with my guild for the new tier content in WoW.