Hawt NNers

come to think of it, a cool story is how i met duke IRL. :D this story includes both of us being out of our states and running into each other in a different one. :fly: :clap:

come to think of it, a cool story is how i met duke IRL. :D this story includes both of us being out of our states and running into each other in a different one. :fly: :clap:

Seriously? :lol: That's awesome

Funny enough, it was almost a year ago, in about 2 weeks.

There is this little town in GA call Dalonega. It is the source of the phrase 'there is gold in them hills'. I spend the last week of the year up there with friends in this ridic house they have up in e mountains above town.

So, I'm in this restaurant called Shenanigans. Next thing I know, I look up, and here goes Thorn walking past me. We knew what each other looked like from pix posted here..

So I'm like uh, Thorne ( I used her real name though) and sure as shit, it was her.

This town maybe has a population of 5k on a good day. Oddest fuckng thing,

There is this little town in GA call Dalonega. It is the source of the phrase 'there is gold in them hills'. I spend the last week of the year up there with friends in this ridic house they have up in e mountains above town.

So, I'm in this restaurant called Shenanigans. Next thing I know, I look up, and here goes Thorn walking past me. We knew what each other looked like from pix posted here..

So I'm like uh, Thorne ( I used her real name though) and sure as shit, it was her.

That's badass.

:fly: NO! you called out thorn, because i remember being SOOOO confused by that...like, yeah, that's my name, but it's not, and i'm not in alabama OR atlanta, so...

i was SO shocked the rest of the night!! i just HAPPENED to be vacationing in ANOTHER city in the north georgia mountains, and just happened to WANDER DOWN into dahlonega and then WANDER IN to that lil' dive...

one of the oddest stories of my life, i'm sure. :lol: :heart:

I had an odd run-in like that once. I was at LaGuardia, on my way to vacation-land, and decided that i should hit one of the last stores in my terminal before i got on the plane. While checking out, i managed to leave my phone on the counter. The person behind me picked it up and called to his wife to run it down to me while he was checking out. She caught up with me and got my attention, it was a girl that i went to high school with and i hadn't seen her in about 15 years. Turns out that she and her husband were on the same flight, going to Paris where i had a layover.