NME And Chikken in Florida Soon! Sign up Here to Meet the Wrench and The Dude!!!

Carys on a pole, Zac flirting with dudes and other forum members you guys probably don't know are uploading now to photobucket.

Now that would be hot. Never been to the Czar, but I'm a sucker for 80's music any day, any time.

Its fantastic. It's not just the music, but they play the music videos too. And you can register online to get in free. And they give away free beer (PBR, but free none the less). And somehow by registering online, I won a free bottle last night. So we got a free bottle of some polish vodka and a free mixer. :cool:

Word up, yo

fly2fly571.jpg

wu tang wu tang wu tang

Its fantastic. It's not just the music, but they play the music videos too. And you can register online to get in free. And they give away free beer (PBR, but free none the less). And somehow by registering online, I won a free bottle last night. So we got a free bottle of some polish vodka and a free mixer. :cool:

Nice score!

43 hours??!!?

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

On flights like the one to Sydney - Even though it was Qantas, the shit still made my ass numb after so many hours. It was that reason alone that I couldn't sleep!