Nintendo DS recommendations

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,185
I'm giving my housemate Meg my pink DS for Xmas and want to load up a bunch of games she will like (have one of those SD card things).

So far I've thought of Mario Kart, Mario and Sonic at the Olympics, Brain Train and Professor Layton.

What other games can you guys recommend for someone who isn't really into guys games? She really loved her Nintendo Wii so those kind of games would be best.

:heart:

Oh nice thread! I just picked on up myself.

I picked up Scribblenauts, Pokemon Ranger, and Drawn to Life. An acquaintance of my recommended The World Ends With You. It was on sale yesterday for $9.78 and qualified for free shipping.

I also picked up Final Fantasy IV and am kind of liking it, but I can't save because I bought it used and none of the slots are empty and there doesn't appear to be a way to erase them.

Also, you might want to consider a "hacking" card like the Acekard or R4 (if you can still find one). This lets you run homebrew apps, ROMS, mp3 player, even a rudimentary web browser. I just picked one up for $13 after shipping.

Oh nice thread! I just picked on up myself.

I picked up Scribblenauts, Pokemon Ranger, and Drawn to Life. An acquaintance of my recommended The World Ends With You. It was on sale yesterday for $9.78 and qualified for free shipping.

I also picked up Final Fantasy IV and am kind of liking it, but I can't save because I bought it used and none of the slots are empty and there doesn't appear to be a way to erase them.

Also, you might want to consider a "hacking" card like the Acekard or R4 (if you can still find one). This lets you run homebrew apps, ROMS, mp3 player, even a rudimentary web browser. I just picked one up for $13 after shipping.

Already been hacked by my ex, all I have to do is take the card out, put it in a reader and drag/delete games as I please :fly:

Are any of the other Mario games good except kart and olympics?

What's Drawn to life?