Nintendo DS help

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥1,014
So I picked up a new DS and hit up GameStop on the weekend for the Buy 2 get 1 free used games. I picked up Pokemon Ranger and absolutely love it!

I was also interested in what other games I should pick up. Something particular for the Pokemon series?

Also, what hack chip should I get? I have the DS Lite, so anything should work. I am looking into the Gen2 Slot 1 card CycloDS Evolution to get me started.

http://www.gamebygame.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=29778

and maybe the EZFlash 3in1.

Thoughts? What else should I do with my new baby?

Oh, I picked up Scribblenauts, as well as Final Fantasy IV and Drawn To Life.

There are so many version of the r4 that finding the right files online for it, even through deal extreme can be a bitch. I ordered two from them one time and eventually got them working but a third one I never could. I got my son an acekard and it loads a few seconds slower but the interface looks better and it was easier to configure.

There are so many version of the r4 that finding the right files online for it, even through deal extreme can be a bitch. I ordered two from them one time and eventually got them working but a third one I never could. I got my son an acekard and it loads a few seconds slower but the interface looks better and it was easier to configure.

We ordered some random one from DX and never had any problems with it