Nintendo be throwin down!

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
Marklar
₥157
Looks like EBGames needs new ad writer:

"Say you’re Nintendo and you’re releasing a new handheld. You might think, “We ownz handhelds, so we can just chillax.” Sorry. That would be wrong and one reason why you will not work for Nintendo, because Nintendo doesn’t take it easy"

:tard:

I have a problem beyond the use of the word "chillax"...

it goes from "Say you're Nintendo" then to "one reason why you will not work for Nintendo"

but wait, I thought I was the company Nintendo, but now I can't work for them because I'm chillin?

That whole fucker just reads horribly

elpmis said:
I have a problem beyond the use of the word "chillax"...

it goes from "Say you're Nintendo" then to "one reason why you will not work for Nintendo"

but wait, I thought I was the company Nintendo, but now I can't work for them because I'm chillin?

That whole fucker just reads horribly

it reads like a Jack Handey thing from SNL almost

it's the 'chillax' that gets me. ownz, pwn, shizzle, all that stuff is at least used on a day to day basis, even though it's not proper english. But chillax? wtf?

bast_imret said:
Looks like EBGames needs new ad writer:

"Say you’re Nintendo and you’re releasing a new handheld. You might think, “We ownz handhelds, so we can just chillax.” Sorry. That would be wrong and one reason why you will not work for Nintendo, because Nintendo doesn’t take it easy"

:tard:

Nintendo still is around? No way. There's only PS2 and Hex-box! YOU LIE!!!!

why_ask_why said:
you've never heard that b4? it's like ghey cali slang or something :p

I meant forum catchphrase, like "diaf" or other stuff from "Over There"

why_ask_why said:
you've never heard that b4? it's like ghey cali slang or something :p
yeah, my girlfriend says it. when she first did i was like :wtf: