Ninjas > Pirates

my little brony

Keep Being A Little Bitch
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥21,495
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/mld/ledgerenquirer/14333392.htm said:
Feds pounce on UGA sophomore dressed as ninja

ATHENS, Ga. (AP) — Running through the University of Georgia campus as a ninja can elicit a prompt response from authorities, a UGA sophomore learned.

Federal Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearm agents, on campus for a community training project, detained Jeremiah Ransom of Macon Tuesday as a ‘‘suspicious individual’’ when they spotted a masked figure darting near the Georgia Center.

Ransom told The Red & Black student newspaper that he had left a Wesley Foundation pirate vs. ninja event when he was snared by agents with guns drawn.

‘‘It was surreal,’’ Ransom said. ‘‘I was jogging from Wesley to Snelling (cafeteria) when I heard someone yell ‘freeze.’’’ At first, he thought a friend was playing a joke.

University Police Chief Jimmy Williamson said Ransom was released as soon as he was found to have violated no laws.

Vanessa McLemore, the ATF special agent in charge, said agents thought something was amiss when they ‘‘noticed someone wearing a bandanna across the face and acting in a somewhat suspicious manner, peeping around the corner’’ then breaking into a run.

Williamson said Ransom was wearing black sweat pants and an athletic T-shirt with one red bandanna covering the bottom half of his face and another covering the top of his head.

UGA's news on it

http://www.redandblack.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2006/04/12/443c71ed40b94?in_archive=1
http://www.redandblack.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2006/04/13/443dd07e60128
http://www.redandblack.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2006/04/13/443d9eba2e70a

edit: what's also dumb is that the kid wants to sue...I mean I know it was a pretty dingbat thing for a federal agent to take down a ninja but still, it's waste to sue. formal complaint is fine but don't clog up the system with yet another retarded lawsuit

Last edited:
Drool-Boy said:
He needs his ninja permit revoked

bet they wouldnt bother this guy
captain_morgan.jpg

A bunch of people in plainclothes who dont identify themselves draw down on you? I would've run for my life. Then after they did NOT 'arrest' him they still managed to cuff him and kneel on his neck (which does hurt, and I know from experiance).

News
ATF rids Univ. of ninja threat

By CAROLINE ERVIN
Published , April 12, 2006, 06:00:01 AM EDT

ATF agents are always on alert for anything suspicious — including ninjas.

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearm agents, on campus Tuesday for Project Safe Neighborhoods training, detained a “suspicious individual” near the Georgia Center, University Police Chief Jimmy Williamson said.

Jeremiah Ransom, a sophomore from Macon, was leaving a Wesley Foundation pirate vs. ninja event when he was detained.

After being held in investigative detention, he was found to have violated no criminal laws and was not arrested.

“It was surreal,” Ransom said. “I was jogging from Wesley to Snelling when I heard someone yell ‘freeze.’”

Ransom said he thought a friend was playing a joke before he realized officers had guns drawn and pointed at him.

ATF agents had noticed Ransom’s suspicious behavior and clothing and gave chase, apprehending him, Williamson said.

“Agents noticed someone wearing a bandanna across the face and acting in a somewhat suspicious manner, peeping around the corner,” said ATF special agent in charge Vanessa McLemore.

Ransom was wearing black sweatpants and an athletic T-shirt with one red bandanna covering the bottom half of his face and another covering the top of his head, Williamson said.

“Seeing someone with something across the face, from a federal standpoint — that’s not right,” McLemore said, explaining why agents believed something to be amiss.

Agents noticed Ransom peering around a corner and said when police sirens sounded, he took off running.

After chasing Ransom and identifying themselves, ATF agents detained him, turning him over once University Police arrived, McLemore said.

Ransom said Williamson told him the incident should not have been handled in such a manner and he would file a complaint with the ATF.

“I was in shock, to say the least,” Ransom said.

Notice the quote from our dear friends the ATF:

“Seeing someone with something across the face, from a federal standpoint — that’s not right,”

If you've ever been to the UGA campus you would realize how that isn't really anything out of the ordinary. The fact that the police responded to something like that is way more out of the norm.

b_sinning said:
If you've ever been to the UGA campus you would realize how that isn't really anything out of the ordinary. The fact that the police responded to something like that is way more out of the norm.
The ATF arent police... :lol: