NIN tickets for sale! Hurry. Show is Thurs 10/27 at Philips in ATL.

BigDov said:
o rly? Might you pm me your nin collection so we can compare and maybe *cough* hook each other up?

hook each other up to this?? :fly:

A2ACTU.JPG

BigDov said:
2 too many opening acts?
The first band was a 2-man bit and we caught the tail-end of their last song which is supposed to be their best song. Yea, it blew shitstacks.
Queens of the Stoneage BLOW...and people were trying to mosh to their songs. They really sucked.

wr3kt said:
The first band was a 2-man bit and we caught the tail-end of their last song which is supposed to be their best song. Yea, it blew shitstacks.
Queens of the Stoneage BLOW...and people were trying to mosh to their songs. They really sucked.

Moshing to qotsa?!? LOLOL that's pretty sad

wr3kt said:
First band = chick + guy + piano? Dredsen Dolls prolly.

FlamingGlory said:
First band = chick + guy + piano? Dredsen Dolls prolly.

Dresden Dolls opened for the first round of the small venue NIN tour (back in May). I actually really liked their stuff and BOUGHT their album from iTunes after the show (they make more per song off iTunes than selling CDs I hear).

SpyderGST said:
Dresden Dolls opened for the first round of the small venue NIN tour (back in May). I actually really liked their stuff and BOUGHT their album from iTunes after the show (they make more per song off iTunes than selling CDs I hear).
Definitely. I have flac copies of both their albums. You should check out Rasputina too, 3 chicks with cellos + drummer and very dark.

wr3kt said:

Exactly.