NIN tickets for sale! Hurry. Show is Thurs 10/27 at Philips in ATL.

SpyderGST

Flaccid Member
Jun 12, 2005
Atlanta (Lilburn, Stn Mtn)
Marklar
₥0
I know it is short notice, but some of my other prospects have fallen through. :mad:

I have 2 SEATS (not general admin) for the Thurs night Nine Inch Nails concert. Queens of the Stone Age and Death From Above 1979 are opening for them.

I am only asking face value (plus ticketbastard fees) so $55/per seat.

Spange is coming along, my wife is coming and bringing her brother as well.

Should be an awesome show.

Seats are in Section 102 row H (really close to stage).

Let me know or call me at 404-245-4630 (cell).

Thanks
SpyderGST (Joe)

Caught the show here in Dallas on the 17th. It rocked. The opening acts sucked (Queens of the Stone Age and some other group......never mind, you state that in your post. :fly: ), but NIN was great. I've seen them 4 times now. Reznor looks really buff on stage now, it's funny. He's put on some weight since his younger days.

Sarcasmo said:
Caught the show here in Dallas on the 17th. It rocked. The opening acts sucked (Queens of the Stone Age and some other group......never mind, you state that in your post. :fly: ), but NIN was great. I've seen them 4 times now. Reznor looks really buff on stage now, it's funny. He's put on some weight since his younger days.
Queens of the Stone Age suck live? Damn. I would have thought they would have kicked ass.

theacoustician said:
Queens of the Stone Age suck live? Damn. I would have thought they would have kicked ass.

They put on a good show, I just don't like any of their songs. Maybe I worded that wrong.

Bubbles said:
Didn't Renzor live in New Orleans? Does he still have a home there?

I think he lives in LA currently, but still owns his music studio in New Orleans. I can't recall if he sold that or not.

I know he sought a change of pace after he turned his life around, and was tired of being depressed in a depressing place. Or rather one with a lot of dark history.

Anyway, check out how buff he is now. I'm so used to seeing him smallish and thin.

7_03_05.jpg

SpyderGST said:
I thought I had takers already :mad:

But you're welcome to come. I don't bite. (Can't speak for Spange though)
I live in NY. It's a bit of a pain getting plane tickets the day before :p

Have to content myself with seeing As I Lay Dying on saturday.

Sarcasmo said:
I think he lives in LA currently, but still owns his music studio in New Orleans. I can't recall if he sold that or not.

I know he sought a change of pace after he turned his life around, and was tired of being depressed in a depressing place. Or rather one with a lot of dark history.

Anyway, check out how buff he is now. I'm so used to seeing him smallish and thin.

He stopped drinking, and well, an addiction to working out seems to have replaced it. An addict is still an addict, even if they change their addiction.

Sarcasmo said:

[IMGhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/PhatDaddyDamon/7_03_05.jpg[/IMG]

Wow, you're right, he's....he's HOT!!!

Maybe it's steroids.

Sarcasmo said:

[IMGhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/PhatDaddyDamon/7_03_05.jpg[/IMG]

Holy crap! He looks more like Henry Rollins now than he does that pasty little white punk he used to be.... wow

Sarcasmo said:
Here's a better shot of him. It's also funny to see how relatively short he really is. (5'6")

[IM]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/PhatDaddyDamon/10_05_05.jpg[/IMG]
Of course he's short. Why do you think his music is so angry?