Advice Nihilism, Dude.

I (briefly) worked with a guy who used to go on coke benders. One time he phoned in sick and said he had "mono or depression or something idont know......"

That sonofabitch is responsible for the 2nd worst day of my entire time in the workforce.
Ive forgiven him in my heart though. You cant hold a grudge against a human. They cant fucking help themselves but be cunts.

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG
I (briefly) worked with a guy who used to go on coke benders. One time he phoned in sick and said he had "mono or depression or something idont know......"

That sonofabitch is responsible for the 2nd worst day of my entire time in the workforce.
Ive forgiven him in my heart though. You cant hold a grudge against a human. They cant fucking help themselves but be cunts.

Once you realize pretty much everyone is a gigantic selfish cunt its easy to understand their behavior.
With that said, I find it very hard to forgive anyone that has fucked me over

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG

I forgave him halfway through the post.
Ever wake with a coke hangover?
First you can't fall asleep, cause fucking birds.
Then as you plot to poison said fucking birds, you eventually pass out from exhaustion.
Alarm goes off two hours later and the shitwads at work are all "Nukes, open your eyes mate, stop snoring".

Listen to the brain. "I have mono or depression or something" is a real diagnosis.

• Gravy
Reactions: Lambie
Once you realize pretty much everyone is a gigantic selfish cunt its easy to understand their behavior.
With that said, I find it very hard to forgive anyone that has fucked me over

I don't forgive, I'll have my vengeance when the time is right. I try not to think about it until it's time though.

You have to. Its poison. Love them instead.

That sounds cheese but its the best way.

That's the gayest thing I've read you've typed. Get a grip man, are you going soft on me?

I forgave him halfway through the post.
Ever wake with a coke hangover?
First you can't fall asleep, cause fucking birds.
Then as you plot to poison said fucking birds, you eventually pass out from exhaustion.
Alarm goes off two hours later and the shitwads at work are all "Nukes, open your eyes mate, stop snoring".

Listen to the brain. "I have mono or depression or something" is a real diagnosis.

Coke hangovers are worst. One time I had a little too much coke, the caffein prevented me from sleeping. I had to go to work with a whole nights sleep. It was the worst.

:bast:

Hey, you of all people know we're horrible creatures & we all make mistakes.

Yes indeed, fuck humans. Bastards.

Now, hold a grudge and never let go, wait until the right time even if it takes 10s of years and strike when it is time. Destroy them, crush their spirits so that they'll even take it as far as commiting suicide!

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
Yes indeed, fuck humans. Bastards.

Now, hold a grudge and never let go, wait until the right time even if it takes 10s of years and strike when it is time. Destroy them, crush their spirits so that they'll even take it as far as commiting suicide!

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

This isn't healthy.

Exterminate all rational thought. That is the conclusion I have come to.

If you don't get it this time, you're on your own. You'd think the fucking Canadian would catch the reference, but all the pillow biting going on with his English beau must have saturated his brain with centipedes.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Exterminate all rational thought. That is the conclusion I have come to.

If you don't get it this time, you're on your own. You'd think the fucking Canadian would catch the reference, but all the pillow biting going on with his English beau must have saturated his brain with centipedes.

Are you referring to the tome you posted? I didn't read it.

Trim the fat, man. Brevity. You know.

I'm pretty sure Kunta Kinte can help you with that reading disability you're suffering from. You just need to learn how fun reading can really be!

3031179-poster-p-1-levar-burton-is-bringing-reading-rainbow-back-via-kickstarter.jpg