Nightmares

BeeRad said:
Last week I woke up on my floor with a trail of destruction left behind me. You could actually tell everywhere I had been, was kinda neat. The only thing that was bad was that when I woke my head was in a 90 degree angle on the door, pain.

Gotta knock off those late night heroin-fueled benders, man.

Sarcasmo said:
Gotta knock off those late night heroin-fueled benders, man.

ever since I was young I have had horrible nightmares. I used to always ask to see someone about these night terrors but my father is very hard headed. Now that I am older I have learned to live with them. Once a month or two I wake up in pretty bad shape from a frantic fight in my sleep(cuts, brusing, ect). I am used to it but whenever a new girlfriend see's it for the first time its really freaky(and unsafe for them).

BeeRad said:
ever since I was young I have had horrible nightmares. I used to always ask to see someone about these night terrors but my father is very hard headed. Now that I am older I have learned to live with them. Once a month or two I wake up in pretty bad shape from a frantic fight in my sleep(cuts, brusing, ect). I am used to it but whenever a new girlfriend see's it for the first time its really freaky(and unsafe for them).

Candy knew some one like that once - played football in his sleep with the headpost of the bed :fly:

gottoys? said:
Candy knew some one like that once - played football in his sleep with the headpost of the bed :fly:

Im sure I missed that one but sounds hillarious. I give fair warning to any new girl that stays, I should make them sign a waiver:)

ChikkenNoodul said:
:hi2u: leave it running then

U actually have me wondering if I could catch one of these flip outs on film. I am sure they have to be just hillarious. I only get one every couple of months though so maybe I can speed the process by getting really drunk or something.

BeeRad said:
U actually have me wondering if I could catch one of these flip outs on film. I am sure they have to be just hillarious. I only get one every couple of months though so maybe I can speed the process by getting really drunk or something.
Dude, that would be amazingly hysterical :fly:

I wanna see you get in a fight with your alarm clock, and lose

ChikkenNoodul said:
Dude, that would be amazingly hysterical :fly:

I wanna see you get in a fight with your alarm clock, and lose

So funny that you say that cause the last time it happened my alarm clock was on the other side of the room along with my nightstand in 3 pieces. I do think I did lose cause the alarm clock still worked and I was in pain.:fly: