Nightmares

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Marklar
₥15,717
I've been having a series of nightmares based on real life events recently. Last night I dreamed that my sister drove into our new car and totaled it (but it wasn't really totaled, just the paint was cracked all over it and the body bent in some places). We took it to the repair shop, and then it turned into a red truck with a camper on the back (similar to the one Knyte MS Painted in Candy's vehicle thread). I told Knyte this morning and his comment was "your sister is never allowed near our car".

Anyone else have strange dreams tied to the big real life events going on right now?

my dreams are ALWAYS freaky/weird/surreal, and i can almost always tie them to something going on around me. i LOVE intrepreting dreams...i have a little dream dictionary but would love the UBER one that's out there...

Thorn Bird said:
my dreams are ALWAYS freaky/weird/surreal, and i can almost always tie them to something going on around me. i LOVE intrepreting dreams...i have a little dream dictionary but would love the UBER one that's out there...

So, what does my dream mean?

kiwi said:
I've been having a series of nightmares based on real life events recently. Last night I dreamed that my sister drove into our new car and totaled it (but it wasn't really totaled, just the paint was cracked all over it and the body bent in some places). We took it to the repair shop, and then it turned into a red truck with a camper on the back (similar to the one Knyte MS Painted in Candy's vehicle thread). I told Knyte this morning and his comment was "your sister is never allowed near our car".?

QUOTE=kiwi]So, what does my dream mean?[/QUOTE]

:lol: i KNEW that was coming!

now, this is just my interpretation of it, but it seems like you are still anxious about the car. like this was a major decision and you're still trying to be comfortable with it. (you wouldn't care so much about a camper truck, and wouldn't be so worried about it.)
my dictionary says that someone else driving your car means you will have a stroke of money luck, and red is a warning to control your temper. i couldn't find anything about a car vs. truck, which is why i need the big dictionary. :fly:

Thorn Bird said:

now, this is just my interpretation of it, but it seems like you are still anxious about the car. like this was a major decision and you're still trying to be comfortable with it. (you wouldn't care so much about a camper truck, and wouldn't be so worried about it.)
my dictionary says that someone else driving your car means you will have a stroke of money luck, and red is a warning to control your temper. i couldn't find anything about a car vs. truck, which is why i need the big dictionary. :fly:

A dictionary is never going to accurately interpret dreams. Different things hold different values and meanings for different people. I had a dream dictionary once that told me that dreaming of a snake was basicly a negative thing. Except I like snakes, so I new the book was more useful as kindling.

I love having dreams ... and usually remember them vividly.

Last week though I went to sleep with a full water bottle on the night stand (as a always do) and in the morning I awoke hugging the dam empty water bottle and the sheets where soaking wet. That is the wierdest thing that has ever happened to me while sleeping. Almost hate to admit it happened but it was so dam funny.

I have NO idea what I deamt about.

Thorn Bird said:

Of course I was gonna ask!

Pandora said:
A dictionary is never going to accurately interpret dreams. Different things hold different values and meanings for different people. I had a dream dictionary once that told me that dreaming of a snake was basicly a negative thing. Except I like snakes, so I new the book was more useful as kindling.

yeah, i read like i do horoscopes...if i think about it, i'll get it out, but it's more fun than anything. it's helped a time or two, but i like to give my own interpretations to dreams.

one time i had a dream that one of my coworkers was fishing in a lake with knee-high wading boots on...when i told her she freaked...and then told me she was pregnant. it was cool...

gottoys? said:
I love having dreams ... and usually remember them vividly.

Last week though I went to sleep with a full water bottle on the night stand (as a always do) and in the morning I awoke hugging the dam empty water bottle and the sheets where soaking wet. That is the wierdest thing that has ever happened to me while sleeping. Almost hate to admit it happened but it was so dam funny.

I have NO idea what I deamt about.

so did you drink it and pee it or spill it everywhere?

I've been having extremly odd dreams lately. I'm not going to ramble on trying to describe one becuase if it made that little of sense in my head it's going to look worse written out.

Thorn Bird said:
so did you drink it and pee it or spill it everywhere?

I must have squeezed the hell out of the bottle and it leaked every where.

Or was sleeping while trying to take a drink - I have no idea . But it definately was water (I did the smell check). :fly:

Please interpret this behaviour.

Last week I woke up on my floor with a trail of destruction left behind me. You could actually tell everywhere I had been, was kinda neat. The only thing that was bad was that when I woke my head was in a 90 degree angle on the door, pain.

BeeRad said:
Last week I woke up on my floor with a trail of destruction left behind me. You could actually tell everywhere I had been, was kinda neat. The only thing that was bad was that when I woke my head was in a 90 degree angle on the door, pain.

... and you don't remember any of this? Was it a drunken stupor or sleep walking?