Night at the Movies

why_ask_why said:
no smoking and drinking ftl
Hell, if I could smoke and drink at the cinema I'd be far more willing to shell out the 9 bucks.

theres a theater here called the star cinema grill, and they converted a movie theater into a dinner theater type deal by taking out every other row of seats and putting in tables. You can order food and even pitchers of beer while you watch a movie. Its pretty cool. But ya still cant smoke in there tho:p Cigarettes are nasty anyways.

NO YOUR NASTY!!!

EDIT: FUCKIN YOU'RE GRAMMAR NAZIS!

EDIT2: I'M TAKING A SMOKE BREAK YOU NUTSACKS!!

Edit3: Ahh, that's better.

Drool-Boy said:
theres a theater here called the star cinema grill, and they converted a movie theater into a dinner theater type deal by taking out every other row of seats and putting in tables. You can order food and even pitchers of beer while you watch a movie. Its pretty cool. But ya still cant smoke in there tho:p Cigarettes are nasty anyways.

we used to have a chain here called "beer draft cinemas" or something to that effect and they did pretty much the same thing...you could smoke and drink in the theater at a table...that kicked so much ass

why_ask_why said:
I haven't seen a movie in a theater in about 4 years
no smoking and drinking ftl
weaksauce. you're just not going to the right theaters.

We go to this one fairly regularly, it's nice to get a comfy chair and some booze. You can even smoke in the lobby by the bar, just not in the theater itself.

Of course then there's this one that does allow smoking.

why_ask_why said:
we used to have a chain here called "beer draft cinemas" or something to that effect and they did pretty much the same thing...you could smoke and drink in the theater at a table...that kicked so much ass

We have the cinema cafe....no more smoking, but still a full bar and menu