Nice acapella of "In the Air Tonight" on the subway

:(
Forbidden
You were denied access because:
Access denied by WebWasher DynaBLocator content category. The requested URL belongs to the following category: Swimwear, Lingerie, and Nudity.

You know the Germans had pieces of flair they made the Jews wear.

Like these?

Uniform250.jpeg

That was simply amazing. Just watching and listening to that put a huge smile on my face.

Man...if I was part of a group like that I would never talk. We would only converse with beautiful harmonies. *sighs* That was really great!

Thanks for sharing and for making my night!

Man...if I was part of a group like that I would never talk. We would only converse with beautiful harmonies.

First of all they're dudes so they probably only talk to each other when they're hungry or after a touchdown. Additionally, your "converse with beautiful harmonies" statement freaks me out a little unless you're baked.

All kidding aside - it is pretty bad ass.

First of all they're dudes so they probably only talk to each other when they're hungry or after a touchdown. Additionally, your "converse with beautiful harmonies" statement freaks me out a little unless you're baked.

All kidding aside - it is pretty bad ass.

I do not mean to freak...and if I was baked...not saying that I ever have been/am/or will be baked.... I would probably not be able to be type out such a lovely post. ;)

It really is bad ass. I would so have missed my stop on the subway if I witnessed that.