Ontopic NHL 2011/12 Season has started

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Marklar
₥34,706
I'm stoked the season has started and I'm hoping for another great year. Any thoughts or predictions? I'm hoping the Avs have a much better season this year.

FUCK YOU FOR REMINDING ME THE ATLANTA THRASHERS NO LONGER EXIST THANKS TO SHITTY OWNERS SELLING THEM OUT FROM UNDER THE CITY

FUCK YOU FOR REMINDING ME THE ATLANTA THRASHERS NO LONGER EXIST THANKS TO SHITTY OWNERS SELLING THEM OUT FROM UNDER THE CITY

maybe if the people of atlanta didn't make the Thrashers 28th out of 30 teams in attendance, the owners would not have sold the team.

Well so far you guys aren't doing as bad as I thought you would be. An even 7 and 7.

yep, not too shabby I guess. They've been playing not as well the last few games with Alfredsson out with a concussion, but he should be back soon enough.

You're lucky they ended up not selling the Hawks. That guy had every intention of moving the team somewhere else as well.

maybe if the people of atlanta didn't make the Thrashers 28th out of 30 teams in attendance, the owners would not have sold the team.

so that means there were 2 teams worse than us and they weren't sold and shipped out of the country. fucking atlanta spirit, LLC. bunch of retarded bastards. they wouldn't put any stars on the team and got rid of the ones we had. you can't win with scrubs.

yep, not too shabby I guess. They've been playing not as well the last few games with Alfredsson out with a concussion, but he should be back soon enough.

If the AVS could play as well at home as the do on the road I would be set. I follow them since I live here and they are the local team. I've was raised as a Montreal fan though so I follow them as much as I can. The NHL coverage in the US is crap unless you get the NHL Center Ice package.

You're lucky they ended up not selling the Hawks. That guy had every intention of moving the team somewhere else as well.

it's the atlanta spirit, LLC. a bunch of clueless investors. I have some buddies that work for them because both teams used to belong to my company and they left when we sold the teams to atlanta spirit.