Thread NFL week...Hmm...I lost count...6 maybe? whatever

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States
Marklar
₥3,190
What the heck is up with the Falcons this week? I really need them to beat the Eagles but they are playing like little pansies out there. You Atlanta people need to kick your teams asses this week please. It's halftime, get down there and do it!!!

I'm going to the Redskins game this week. They are playing the Colts. Miracles happen sometimes right?

we scored a td right before the half to get back into it. there's a lot of game left. we also took out their best player so that should put a damper on things on offense. :p

How bout the Ravens today though? They are doing quite well. I thought they were gonna struggle against the Pats but they are looking good. I hope they don't blow it in the 4th, but so far, so good! I hope they don't use up all the good football karma for the day.

bah, falcons lose and drop to 4-2. tough first 6 games as 4 of them were on the road. we'll be back.

like visibly dirty or are you talking about "dirt" being kicked up by running/sliding on the turf?

no, not like pellets (like they kept referring to in the patriots game). like it's visibly dirty because they used the vacuumer's salary on bribing their geriatric QB to play another season.

even counting today's loss we're averaging only giving up 16 pts a game which is 6th in the league. today we gave up double that.