NFL - Week 7 betting

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,111
Steam
mattressfish
For those like me that have no idea how this works, here's the deal. We'll use the first game as an example:
Titans over Chiefs 100/355 (0.28)
Chiefs over Titans 285/100 (2.85)

* Second column goes WIN/BET
* If you choose Titans to win, for every 355 marklar you bet, you win 100 extra marklar.
* If you pick the Chiefs to win, for every 100 marklar you bet, you win an extra 285.
* Third column, the team with the lower number is favored.

This may explain it better.

Last edited:
They're big favorites. Its the Lions for Christs sake.

Right, and until last week we were 0-4 too.
Would have been 0-5 but we missed a game due to the storm.
And we barely squeaked by miami.
And shit the bed with the colts.
Sometimes I dont believe the texans could beat the local high school teams.

This thread is my hell.

no one made you come in here

C6Slime.gif

crap, I interpreted the spread wrong on the bucs...of course they are going to win...I thought I was going to make mad loot on that :lol:

Oh, I understand how to bet, it's the choosing which team might win that I wouldn't know where to start. I could just go with what they predict, but where's the fun in that.

I just went for the biggest underdog of the week, the 49ers.

edit: Shit, the Seahawks are actually the biggest underdogs. And the Bucs usually lose to crappy teams, so betting on the Seahawks might not be a bad idea.

Last edited:
I just went for the biggest underdog of the week, the 49ers.

edit: Shit, the Seahawks are actually the biggest underdogs. And the Bucs usually lose to crappy teams, so betting on the Seahawks might not be a bad idea.

garcia's back at the helm...it'll never happen...why do I have more faith in your team than you do?? :p