Thread NFL week 43

Bucs can still make the playoffs. Playing the best they have all season could make them tough to beat if they do get there. I love it when they have early games on live over here.

Bucs can still make the playoffs. Playing the best they have all season could make them tough to beat if they do get there. I love it when they have early games on live over here.

both the giants and the pack have to lose. it's possible

Bears v Packers up next. Will the Bears pull their starters part way and gift the game to their rivals? Or risk them in a game they don't need to win.

And the Giants seem to be giving up turnovers so anything could happen in their game.

Last edited:
it was a good try, tampa. next year all 3 of us in the nfc south go to the post season. excluding carolina for obvious reasons

Hopefully, the Buc's won't pull a 2007 - 2008 - 2009 Miami Dolphins thing. With Freeman, they have what could be a pretty damn good NFL QB, which Miami really didn't have when they went from absolutely shitty 1 year to playoff caliber the second. Went to most of their games this year, and they look, most of the time, pretty good on the field. I'm leaning more towards expecting a bust next year, but I wouldn't be surprised if they do better. They have some pretty good depth at a lot of key positions which got a lot of experience this year with all of the injuries the Bucs had.