Thread NFL week 43

lol, I benched mcfadden and he got 78.5 pts. also benched ward who got 21. this league has stupid high bonus pts

Redskins are not going to beat to Cowboys. We gave the Eagles a run for their money while the Skins got their ass handed to them by the Eagles.

Redskins are not going to beat to Cowboys. We gave the Eagles a run for their money while the Skins got their ass handed to them by the Eagles.

Only one team in the NFC East has beaten the Eagles....the Redskins. We also beat the Cowboys once this year. We are also the only team in the NFC East to beat the Titans.

You have one game to back up your supposed theory. I have three games to back up my supposed theory.

Last edited:
Semi finals in FF this week in my money league. Finished the season ranked @ 2nd. Guy I'm playing was 3rd, but had the most points scored in the league all year. his team is scary. They scored 140 points last week to demolish his first round opponent (I scored a bye, luckily). I really needed a strong showing to make sure I showed up since my team, points wise, has been disappoint the past few weeks.

Last night was a pretty good start.

attachment.php

Last edited:
My team is going to get raped this weekend... I was slaughtering people for awhile, then most of my line up ended up injured... Some are out for the year, some won't be back until I'm already out probably...