Thread NFL week 43

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States
Marklar
₥3,190
Okay, no idea what week this is and again I'm too lazy.

Early afternoon and I am required to hate my brother-in-law because he is from Minnesota and would rather be a fan of the geezer Favre than the geezer McNabb even though McNabb is way younger. He is inconsistent though and the Skins have a lot of injuries to cope with. I hope the Redskins clean the floor with the Vikings though.

Later this afternoon I gotta hate all you Tampons. Any other day I route for the Bucs, but today you are the enemy. I hope the Ravens can show you how much you really suck despite the fact that your record is the same as ours. Oh and your cheerleaders are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay hotter than ours.

attachment.php

attachment.php

about to land in atlanta. probably in 10 minutes or so. there wasn't enough bandwidth for the game to load but at least the flight is over and we're winning.

Later this afternoon I gotta hate all you Tampons. Any other day I route for the Bucs, but today you are the enemy. I hope the Ravens can show you how much you really suck despite the fact that your record is the same as ours. Oh and your cheerleaders are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay hotter than ours.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I think its the costumes, the Buc's have an abnormally sexy costume.

I think its the costumes, the Buc's have an abnormally sexy costume.

While I agree that the Bucs cheerleaders costumes are way better, I still think they have the second hottest cheerleaders in pro football. The Ravens cheerleaders look like a bunch of crack whores and junkies they picked up outside of the strip joint near the stadium.

While I agree that the Bucs cheerleaders costumes are way better, I still think they have the second hottest cheerleaders in pro football. The Ravens cheerleaders look like a bunch of crack whores and junkies they picked up outside of the strip joint near the stadium.

Who is the first? The Cowboy cheerleaders? :hi2u: