Hawt NFL Week 4

no because you trollin' son :p

It ain't a troll. It's a legitimate question. You say schedule matters more than head to head. Yet the Saints won the Super Bowl but had the easier schedule. So I'm seriously asking, do you still think the Colts were better than the Saints?

It ain't a troll. It's a legitimate question. You say schedule matters more than head to head. Yet the Saints won the Super Bowl but had the easier schedule. So I'm seriously asking, do you still think the Colts were better than the Saints?

to an extent, yes it does matter. on that day the saints were better obviously.

attachment.php

This thread makes me horny, but the news that Randy Moss is going back to the Vikings in time for the Monday night game against the Jets makes me god damn hard.

what's up with that? I can only guess he wasn't liked in the locker room. why else would anyone let randy moss go?

Has nothing to do with his locker room popularity, and everything to do with how the Patriots historically have done business.

With the exception of Brady, the Pat's just don't renew contracts. They got Moss for a 4th round pick from Oakland. Got some great years of productivity out of him, and now ship him off for a 3rd round. It's really all about business, and they had no desire to keep him after next year. They now have 2 picks in each of the first 4 rounds next year, so they are gonna build with some new talent. It's a smart business move, and shouldn't be anything about Moss. Brady really wanted to keep him.

It's also about Billicheck being an unloyal fuck.