Hawt NFL Deserves Its Own Thread - THIS ONE

Woah, 8 straight AFC Championships.

We used to do a sekrat AFC Championship party for select friends. The last time we did it, a friend of ours came over with McNuggets and fries, and the cheapest beer he could find.

That started a thing of whoever was visiting the others house would bring cheapshit beer. I brought over a Natty Daddy once. 24oz can of Natty. It was putrid, but we powered through it. :lol:

Other beers included Steel Reserve, Lone Star, Natty Ice, Bud Ice, Beast and Beast Ice, just to name a few.

Woah, 8 straight AFC Championships.

We used to do a sekrat AFC Championship party for select friends. The last time we did it, a friend of ours came over with McNuggets and fries, and the cheapest beer he could find.

That started a thing of whoever was visiting the others house would bring cheapshit beer. I brought over a Natty Daddy once. 24oz can of Natty. It was putrid, but we powered through it. :lol:

Other beers included Steel Reserve, Lone Star, Natty Ice, Bud Ice, Beast and Beast Ice, just to name a few.

Mcnuggets and fries sounds suspiciously like a Trump party.

Good on Bellisnek for Heisman-ing his CRAZY TAINTED MOO.

• Haha
Reactions: Valve1138
I was holding my breath.

Time for another OC that Rapleburger will tire of and backdoor outta town.

The Steelers should just shitcan Tomlin, he has zero power there, it's all about Ben. Just like Lev Bell said.